Thursday 20 December 2012

What happened to being an active blogger?

Salam n hye everyone~!!


I guess I should apologise to all of you who have visited my blog only to find that there are no new posts & at times you can't even open my blog.

Well, actually I have hid my blog for awhile. I've been thinking of stop writing posts, or in other words, stop blogging. Why? Coz I'm really busy nowadays, huhu~.. (Plus, I dunno what to write..) "-_-

Anyway..so much for calling myself an active blogger months ago.. Haha.. XD

I dunno if I ever will write again. Mayb I will.. Mayb not.. But juz so you know, I'm available on Facebook (ngehehe..) & my blogshop is welcome for you to visit, hihi~.. ^_^

Till then, thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

11 comments:

  1. Tak per...pentingkan yang terpenting dahulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. akkkkkkkkk !!!! rinduuuuuuuu ~~ hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............
    xnak blogging da? :(
    knp akak x reply pun msj? ke akak dah tukar no phone? :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. buat ap yg penting dulu .. blogging neh bila2 boleh :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. now semua orang pun bz... me pun sama jugak... susah nak bw skrng... banyak komitmen lain kan... just hope you happy always and have a great and wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do I, I'm also trying to be an active blogger but most of the time I've no idea what I have to write... hehe...

    (trying to type in english)

    "Keep Smiling"
    ^_^

    -Wan Niahix-

    ReplyDelete
  7. @yui: alamak yui, jgn la sdih.. kang sy pun sdih gak, huhuhu~... T_T

    @Hanif: ok, thanks..

    @kim: huhu~.. akak pun rndu kim gak~~~~~~!!! >_<

    @Aisyah-chan: no lame xde dh.. T_T xtau la nk trus blogging ke x nie..

    @mee: btul3.. tp syg nk lpaskn blog, hehe.. XP

    @zahidah: aww..that's so sweet of u. amin3.. thanks dear.. ^_^

    @wan: I guess the good old days of active blogging is now behind us, eh? don't worry, ur English is good. :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. apa2 pun buat yang terbaik.. moga nisa sentiasa eppy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. all the best :)

    nisa, yee sang tu sedap rasanya. vegetarian ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.