Monday 18 February 2013

Busy with crafts~...

Salam n hye everyone~!!

Since I'm back in this blogging world, I haven't been able to blogwalk much. Huhu~..

crafting in progress, hehe.. >_<

I'm currently busy with craft orders from customers. I've done 1 bulk order, I still have 2 more bulk orders & 3 regular orders to do. I really do hope that I can finish them all in this month & next month. ⊙﹏⊙

I know I haven't yet registered my craft business with CCM (a.k.a SSM or Companies Commission of Malaysia), and I'm thinking of doing so some time this year.

Yes, a lot has to be settled, plus my last & final semester starts this week. Let's pray that I can graduate, amin~.. (⌒_⌒;)

Btw, I thank all of you who have generously come here. Arigato~..

Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

16 comments:

  1. COMEL2 je. hehe..

    Jom join segmen ni kalau belum.. 100 penyertaan terawal akan dapat 1pcs Sticker Fridge Magnet / 1pcs Button Badges. Dan rebut hadiah2 menarik yang lain.. ^_^

    http://kampung-kameq.blogspot.com/2013/02/segmen-ucapan-selamat-hari-lahir-buat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ejulz: thanks invite.. sy dh join, hehe.. >_<

    @ayu: amin.. thanks ayu..

    @lynn kamarul: kalo nk, kne order.. or tggu sy wat GA, hehe.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!!! moga terus sukses ea..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. semoga business terus maju kak nisa. :) hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam Nisa.terima kasih singgah blog k.atie ya.
    Terim akasih jg ucapan tahniah tuk anak pomp[uan k.atie yg namanya cam nisa gak (^_^)
    Semoga nisa murah rezeki dlm kerja tgn craft ni ya.Aminnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. @trah zain: thanks trah.. amin.. :3

    @Eza-chan: amin~.. hihi~.. ^_^ thanks dear..

    @jijah: hehe.. thanks.. >_<

    @Kak Atie: Salam kak.. same name eh? hehe.. thanks a lot kak.. amin..

    @yui: thanks.. amin.. u too dear..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahhh moga terus maju jaya dalm craft dear ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. as-salam..
    in shaa ALLAh semoga dipermudahkan urusan nisa nanti ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @shida: amin.. thanks ye shida..

    @Kak Sue: thanks.. amin..

    @Kak MJ: thanks kak.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. wah, makin xcantiklah hasil tgn nisa :) moga nisa makin maju :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Ina: thanks a lot dear.. amin.. :3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.