Monday 15 July 2013

A few updates & Ramadhan Mubarak~.. :3

Salam n hye everyone~!!

OK, I know it's been ages since I last updated this blog of mine. Well, since I got back from India, I was pretty busy wif my studies & craft orders as well. These are some of the crafts that I've done these few months (but still haven't updated them yet in my craft blog) XP





But now, I'm free~~~~~~~.... ^_^ I've juz finished my studies last month. So, insyaAllah, I will graduate in October this year. 

I'm at home, doing nothing much. I've already applied for jobs, but there's still no response yet. Thus, in the meantime, if any of you want to order any crafts, juz let me know. *wink2* :3

BTW, it's the fasting month now. So I'd like to wish all Muslims happy fasting & Ramadhan Mubarak. 


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

12 comments:

  1. waaa.. cantik.. nanti ajar cara buat k.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ejulz: hehe...thanks... ajar? sy pun blaja sndri je, dr internet... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. comel2 belaka..hihi..slmt berpuasa nisa..

    takpe t ada rezeki ada la pggln interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the best interview rabu ni ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yui: slamat b'puase yui~.. alhamdulillah, dh ade pggln intrview... doakn sy eh? :3

    @Rose: hye..ok..nnti sy singgah blog awk lak ye... ^_^ thanks~...

    @Zuan: thanks tau, hihi~..

    ReplyDelete
  6. cantik!!

    selmat berpuasa jugak utk nisa..

    btw, good luck tau :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hai nisa! salam perkenalan...sama name la kite..hehe..btw,kita grad pun bulan 10 ni...so, happy graduation in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wah..dh abez stdy...untgla..
    sy jg yg msh stdy lg..xsabo nk abez..hehe

    slmt berpuasa

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ina: slamat b'puase gak n thanks... ^_^

    @nissa: hye n salam knal. wah..bestnye dpt jmpe org yg same name, hihi~... >_< owh ye ke? congrats gak tau..n thanks~...

    @syafiqakarim: hihi~.... :3

    @syahmi-kun: awk tue blaja leklok tau, ngehehehe.. XD slamat b'puase..

    ReplyDelete
  10. comel jer...slmt menjalani ibadah puas yg tngl berapa ari je ni ye nisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ayut: hihi~... slamat b'puase gak~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.