Saturday 21 February 2015

Comic Fiesta 2014~!! (o^▽^o)

Salam n hye everyone~!!

Haha, so I have been away from this blog for a loooong time. I'm very sorry, hihi~... I know it's a bit late, but I still do want to update a bit on the recent Comic Fiesta 2014 event I attended last year. Last year's Comic Fiesta was held at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre on 27th-28th December 2014.

This time, I went for both days as compared to the previous year (click here for Comic Fiesta 2013 blogpost), as I was more prepared for the event, emotionally and financially, haha XD I went there with my frens this time, and at the end of both days, attended the group gathering of Anime Fan Club [Malaysia Only] (it's a Facebook anime club, click here for the link).

So, of course, here are the pics that I snapped there, hihi~...


The looooong queue of people lining up to buy on-site tickets

After 1 hour or so, finally bought tickets for Day 1 & Day 2

Let the force of otaku be with us!

Culture Japan booth - a must-go booth, especially guys, haha

Doujin booths


List of GempakStarz artists who were scheduled to come to the event. I missed Kaoru bcoz I was too busy shopping T^T

OMG! Kenshin & Sanosuke (Samurai X) spotted! σ(≧ε≦o)

Anime products made from felt, it's an inspiration for me! (๑>ᴗ<๑)


Asuna (Sword Art Online)

Cosplayers from Yu-Gi-Oh!

The awesome-looking Darth Vader!!! о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Me wearing a Going Merry (One Piece) t-shirt bought at the event wif a Going Merry plushie

Sanji (One Piece)

Doodled here too. Can you spot my doodle? XD

Kawaii Kagamine Rin & Hatsune Miku hijab cosplayers (Vocaloid)

Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Carribean)

Me wif Daft Punk cosplayers

Me wif Hastune Miku cosplayer & my newly bought giant Miku plushie! (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)♥(˘⌣˘ C)

Day 1 anime merchandise haul

Day 2 anime merchandise haul

Anime Fans Club [Malaysian Only] banner (made by my fren, hehe)

Day 1 group gathering

Day 2 group gathering

Did any of you go to the event? Let's go there again at the end of this year, hihi~... (๑✧∀✧๑)

Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

7 comments:

  1. Minna kawaii wa ne, ohsem haul~ ;3

    I didn't get to go cuz had other business to attend to during those dates, ah well, there'll be next time rite? heheh... nice miku giant plushie btw ;3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Didn't know there was such event in KLCC last year, otherwise I will go too, at least to see the event for myself. I love to read mangas, especially OnePiece, Naruto, Bleach (used to be more interesting), Samurai X, One Punch, FairyTail, The Breaker New Waves & many more. Cant wait for your next entry! Peace~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, this is AWESOME. i love anime :D. i wish i can go there too but sadly im not stay in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Plain-san: awww...that's ok, hope you can attend this year's CF, hehe... yup, got the Miku plushie at a very reasonable price!! :3

    @Azlee: yeayy... nice to know there's anothe anime/manga fan out here in the blogging world, hehe.. Well, you should go for this year's CF then~...

    @Yui: kalo event besar gini biase wat kat tmpat yg terkenal.. mayb ade event anime kecil2 kat area perak..hehe..

    @Ayunie: owh, where do u stay? maybe you can go next time...hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. i stay in Pahang. hahahaaa. jauhhh oooo nak gi sana. haha. tapi ada rezeki in shaa Allah.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ayunie: Owh Pahang.. a bit far la.. huhu..kena plan btul2 kalo nk gi, hihi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.