Thursday 8 February 2018

Comic Fiesta 2017 @ Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre~!!

Assalam & hye everyone~!!

So, this will be my first post for 2018, but it is actually regarding an event in 2017, hehe...

Comic Fiesta 2017 was held on 16th-17th December 2017 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, right next to Suria KLCC. It is an annual event celebrating anime, manga, and game fans across Malaysia. For this event, I registered myself to become a volunteer (just wanted to gain experience).

Official poster of the event
This is the biggest anime+manga+game related event in Malaysia. It's also known as CF. Other events similar to this are Animangaki, Japan Otaku Matsuri, MGACE, Cosplay Festival, and others.

As a volunteer on the basic doujin booth team, I was assigned to guard the exit doors (doujin comes from the term doujinshi that means self-published works by amateurs). On Day 1, I wore the CF t-shirt, a panda shawl, and a panda hat (trying to portray myself as a panda lover, haha).

Me in the CF t-shirt, panda hat, and panda shawl

On Day 2, I wore a pink yukata (the same one that I wore during Bon Odori 2017).




Since I was on duty, I did not get to snap pics of the various cosplayers who attended the event. So, here are only a few pics that I have.

Selfie with Haruha (a kouhai of mine)
With Hanabi (a member of Hijab Cosplay Gallery group)

Another selfie with Haruha

Selfie with a new friend who came all the way from Johor

One of the halls of the event

This pic was taken at 6.29 p.m., half an hour before closing time

Lollipops that I received from dear Haruha

My first ever volunteer tag ^_^

A certificate of appreciation for being a volunteer

Despite several issues that have arised due to the event, I still hope that CF will continue to be held in the years to come. For myself, I enjoy going there as I can meet old and new friends, see cosplayer idols face-to-face, buy merchandise, and see various people cosplaying their fave characters.

Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

18 comments:

  1. Waaa tanoshisou, looks fun indeed. I iz jeles, always not a good time for me to turun KL and visit the event whenever it is held... huhuu :(

    Awww you look kawaii in that panda hat and pink yukata :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, plain-senpai. I hope more events will be held closer to your place ;)

      Hihi, thanks~~~~

      Delete
  2. Wahh! It's look fun. Btw...you look so pretty in yukata. .(´-ω-`)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Ye, mekaseh! Saya memang suka beli and pakai yukata, hihi(v^ー°)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Wassalam Kak Atie.. Sama2.. saya nie jarang blogging, hehehe

      Delete
  5. Wha happening event nih.ramai juga yang hadir kan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye, betul. Sebab nie event anime+manga+game yang paling besar kat Malaysia setakat nie.

      Delete
  6. wahhh.. cutenya pakai kimono tu...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comelnya Nisa dengan topi panda dan kimono tu.. Event yang menarik..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, bestnya kalau dapat pergi event gini

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.