Wednesday 19 August 2015

DIY Photo Booth, Candy Booth & Guestbook Corner for my brother's wedding~!!

Salam & hye everyone~!!

Yes, it's been a while since I last updated this blog, hoho.. Anyway, today I'd like to update about my brother, Ayep's wedding reception, which was held recently on 15th August 2015

He has given me the challenge of making a photo booth, candy booth and guestbook corner. This is my first time ever doing such a project for a wedding, therefore I admit that the end result is quite simple yet pleasing, hehehe...

Below are the pics of the craft project for his wedding:

Paper bird cages

Props and decorations made from paper and felt

Photo Booth

Close-up of Photo Booth

Photo Booth Props (made from felt)

Candy Booth & Guestbook Corner

Candy Booth

Guestbook Corner

Wedding Guestbook

Close-up of Guestbook Corner

Close-up of Guestbook Corner

Apart from that, here are some pics of the bride and groom, family members and guests at the wedding reception:






 



It's been an awesome experience! Congrats to my brother and sister-in-law on their wedding. Thanks so much to those who have come. Andddddd....if any of you would like to enquire on the photo booth props or wedding guestbook, you can contact me via the contact page on my craft business blog. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!! ^_^

2 comments:

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.