Tuesday 22 November 2011

Met 2 bloggers besides than Maya Karin @ Sunway Pyramid~!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!


If you read my previous entry here, you would what I'm gonna talk about now. Hihi~.. At the event where I got to meet Maya Karin & receive prizes for winning in InnerShine's contest, I also met 2 bloggers.


The 1st blogger I met was Azlini a.k.a azelyusoff. Actually she was the one who spoke to me first. I was surprised to see her there, coz I didn't know that she won the contest as well. Hehe.. We only chatted a little, coz soon Maya Karin finally arrived at the event. 

[me.JPG]
Azlini (pic taken from her blogger profile)

The 2nd blogger that I met was Mimi a.k.a PinkUmmi. She came wif her cute daughter Aina & her bro & 2 cousins. (to read her entry, click here) And yes, Mimi was the one who noticed me there, hehe.. Mimi came late, so she didn't get to go on stage like I did (I've told you about that here).

Maya Karin, Mimi & Aina

Truthfully, if Azlini didn't mention who she was, I wouldn't know it was her...huhu~... Sori.. I'm not really good at recognising faces, huhu~.. And to me, Mimi looked a bit different from her pics in her blog. She looks younger in real life. ^_^ That's a good sign lahMimi  hihi~..


Yes, again, there's no pics of me wif these 2 bloggers. So sori, huhu~... Nway, the thing that kinda puzzle me is that how can AzliniMimi recognise me, even though we've never met before? Coz I don't think I put many pics of myself in my blog, (and my old blog)..right? Haha.. maybe I have a very recognisable face, hehe...


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!


5 comments:

  1. dh dpt hadiah..jumpe blogger lagi tu..beshnyaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Nisa. we love your blog that's why we recognized your face.. nice meeting u.

    btw, i tag u kat sini:

    http://24-7nay.blogspot.com/2011/11/contest-klik-dan-like-fan-page.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yui: tue la.. dpt jmpe blogger tue mmg "hadiah sampingan" yg best la..hehe..bile nk jmpe yui lak?

    @azlini: thanks to u too dear.. hihi~.. ok, thanks eh tag.. nnti sy join..

    ReplyDelete
  4. betnya dpt jumpa blogger lain.. ooo yeke.. ingat ke pu pun dpt naik stage jugak..

    kira nisa ni bertuah betoi la ek :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ina: tue la.. Mimi dtg lmbat, xsmpat die naik stage...tp die dpt b'gmbr ngan Maya..lg best!! hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.