Wednesday 14 December 2011

Presentation + Test + Hannah's fever = huhu~... T_T

Salam n hye everyone~!!


Juz got back from the clinic. Hannah's down wif a fever & a flu. Luckily there weren't many patients at the clinic juz now.

Hannah's temperature is 38.9°C right now. And she's vomitting as well. Every time she eats, she will vomit it back. I do hope her temperature will go down by tomorrow morn. Huhu~...

BTW, tomorrow I have a Japanese oral test (which I dunno if I can ace or not)...and a presentation for my Translation II class. I sure hope everything turns out OK & good for me. ">_<

So..yeah, I won't be able to blogwalk tonight. For those who have come here, thanks a lot. (I can see an increment in the number of followers, hihi~...^_^) I'll visit you back maybe tomorrow night or the day after, hehe..

Well, better get back to prepare for the test & presentation. >_<


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

7 comments:

  1. semoga dia cepat sembuh,.

    #leh ajar sy tak sis,nak bljar gak..cepat ajar!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. siannya hannah... sy doakn moga hannah cpt sihat.. hari ni hannah camne, ada muntah2 lg ke? n camne presetation nisa?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awk tak update ea??hannah dah sembuh??

    #tak selesa berawak2,rasa best panggil sis..terasa ai ni muda lagi.yeahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Achie: awk nk srh sy ajar ape nie? Jpnese ke? hehe.. br now dpt update, hehe.. yup, Hannah dh smbuh dh.. up to u la nk pgl sy ape pun, haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kak Fieda: thanks kak..Hannah smbuh dh sket2..

    @Gen2MeraH: hehe.. >_< thanks!!

    @Ina: Hannah dh ok now, dmam camdh xde,cume slsema je la..muntah2 pun xdh..hehe.. presentation ok gak la, haha..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.