Monday 12 December 2011

Someone googled me~!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!


Have you ever been googled before? When I login to Nuffnang, I like to click on the "Keywords" tab, juz to see what people have typed to come across my blog.


A few weeks ago I was shocked to find that someone has apparently googled my name. It was shown for my old blog.


Apart from that, even Hannah's name showed up in the results (weeks after that). Yup, for my old blog as well.


I wonder who would ever have wanted to google us? (whoa, kinda feels scary now~... "-_-) Meanwhile, this blog of mine has no results for the "Keywords" tab yet. Hehe..


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

4 comments:

  1. sape yg search tu yer.. nisa makin glamer skrg :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baru tau sis ni ada blog lama,patutlah mcm pro je dalam toturial ni..malu den,sy budak baru ni..ehheheee

    ReplyDelete
  3. @yui: haha..mmg misteri la, serious tringin nk tau sape yg type tue..hehe...

    @Ina: xde la, sy nie mane la glamour, followers/readers pun ciput aje..hehe..

    @Achie: blog lame xleh nk access dh, tue psl wat blog br nie..xde la, mane pro sy nie.. last yr sy start blogging, same la ngan Achie.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.