Friday 3 February 2012

Hepi B'day, Nia Lidia~!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!


Yup, I'm still up at this hour (4.41 a.m). But that's OK coz I woke up at 2.35 a.m, hehe.. Anyway, today is the b'day of a blogger fren who I have grown close to since becoming a member of GENG fiQ'Ra.


Her name is Nia Lidia. She has helped me in more ways than one, to comfort me, to hear out my probs, to give me support, to soothe me wif her kind words. Lately I've been having some issues, and she has been there to hear me out.


On this very special day, I would like to dedicate this entry especially for her. Tanjoubi omedeto, Nia~!! (Gomenasai for the not-so-kawaii card I made.. "-_-)




You have been such a nice tomodachi to me. Although we've juz started being frens, but I'm truly glad you're so supportive of me. Nia, if there's anything, you could always share wif me too.


On your b'day this year, may you have a wonderful day. May you find happiness. May you achieve your dreams. May you be happy as always. ^_^ Luv u, my dear~!!




Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

17 comments:

  1. hehehe , card tu nia dah siap save dah hehe . thanks kak nisa. thanks atas segalanya. nia sedih sebenarnya waktu bday nia sbb nia always teringatkan dia. tp org2 mcm kak nisa , ika , kak mas , kamil , kak nad dan ramai lagi kat GF tu dah menceriakan hari nia.

    even nia nangis pun , nia bsyukur sbb itu semua tangisan kegembiraan walaupun ada terselit kesedihan. hehe .

    semua yg blaku ada hikmah kan kak , kalau dia tak tinggalkan nia , nia takkan kenal dan rasa nikmat yg nia rasa skrg ni. hehe

    thanks kak nisa. thanks 4 everything. thanks sbb baik sgt dgn nia. nia saaayang akak sangat.

    insyaallah nia akn lebih tabah .
    akk pun sama tau. kita kena kuat !

    hehe , thanks kak nisa. thank you. mmmmuahhh hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy befday to her. :) would like to wish her as well. hihik.

    Morning, kak nisa. love u sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nia: wah, pjg b'jela tue Nia komen, hehe.. no prob dear.. akak suke dpt knal ngan Nia. Nia baik, dh la bg akak smangat time akak tgh down. Luv u too dear~!! ^_^<3

    @cik mun: hihi~...

    @Eza-chan: morning Eza-chan.. luv u too, my dear~.. ^_^

    @Razil Tahir: hihi~..

    @yui: yup3..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nia-chan,otanjoubi omedetou!!!o shiawase ni

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu diaaa.. pnjangnya komen besday girl.. hihi, happy besday nia comel :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy BirthDay to Nia Lydia <--a wonderful name indeed!
    May Allah bless her always :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to nia-chan oso. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday jugak utk nia.. :-)

    klik2..

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday to sis Nia Lydia..:DDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. belog y sangat comei. nadh suka. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @alan-kun: hihi~.. arigato ne for wishing my fren.. ^_^

    @Mas: tue la psl, pjg kemain lg komen b'day girl, hihi~.. XP

    @Liselle: yup3, such a unique name too.. >_<

    @nana-chan: hihi~..

    @Ina: hehe.. thanks dear..

    @Miss M: wah, thanks for wishing her..

    @frame+lenses: ye ke? hihi~..thanks for dropping bye here.. ^_^

    @Gen2: thanks, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  12. selamat hari lahir..terlewat dua hari =.="

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.