Let's forget about anything depressing or sad at the moment. FYI, yesterday's post was juz a matter of the heart. Watashi wa daijoubu to genki desu. I'm really fine, actually, hehe...
Nway, the other day I made something chocolaty. Chocolate rice crispies, hihi~.. Have you ever tried eating one? >_<
Chocolate rice crispies
* rice crispies or rice bubbles
* milk chocolate and/or dark chocolate
* paper casings
* some coloured sprinkles (a.k.a coloured rice)
1. Chop the chocolate into tiny pieces. Then put them in a glass bowl or a pot and melt the choc pieces using the double boiling method.
2. When the choc has melted, pour in rice crispies into the choc. Miz around until all rice crispies are covered in choc.
3. Using a spoon, place rice crispies into paper cupcake casings. Then sprinkle some of the coloured rice for decoration.
4. Leave the chocolate to set. You can also store them in the fridge for a while.
Hannah helped me out making these choc rice crispies. She's been really helpful. Gomenasai for the blurry pics below, huhu~...
|Hannah helping me out...|
|We made quite a mess, hehe.. ">_<|
Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!