Wednesday 8 February 2012

MY BLOG IS SUPER AWESOME COMEL

Salam n hye everyone~!!


I'm gonna support other GENG fiQ'Ra members by joining their contests. This particular contest is organised by Darwish & Rina-chan. It ends at 9th February 2012, before midnight. To join, juz click the banner above.


I think my blog is super awesomely cute (hahahahaha....) coz I'm the blog owner, lalala~... XP


Reasons why my blog is considered super kawaii.. >_<


1. Coz it's green (such a lovely colour, right)

  
2. Coz it was fully edited by Qaireena 
  
3. Coz I have a kawaii header which I ordered from Mish Apple..
  
4. Coz I love to post pics of kawaii anime in my posts~..
  
5. Coz I write what I want in this blog of mine~..

  
6. Coz according to the searchwords retrieved from Nuffnang, my blog is considered kawaii, hihi~...


7. Coz my blog URL is a combination of 2 things that I love the most: green + panda~!! ^_^

  
8. Coz this blog is far more better and awesome from my old blog (you can ask Ina if you don't believe me..)
  
9. Coz I post in English, ngehehehe.. XP


10. and finally, coz I have such wonderful readers & followers who keep coming here~... ^_^


I'm gonna tag:

  
Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

8 comments:

  1. Semoga berjaya! Blog saya tak comel, takleh nak masuk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. gudluck.. and ape mksd kawaii eh? blog kawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  3. gudluck kak nisa-chan ..hehe
    best la kak nisa! hehe
    serba hijau! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @cP: ala, blog awk ok ape.. blog sy nie sy yg prasan comel, ngehehe.. XP

    @Ckin Kembaq: sy ke yg comel, ke blog? hihi~.. XD

    @alan-kun: arigato ne, senpai~..

    @cikbolat: kawaii tue "cute" dlm Jpnese, hihi~.. >_<

    @Rina-chan: same2 dear.. msti la serba ijau, akak kn gile ijau, hihi~.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. tak mampu buat post omputeh..ehheee

    ReplyDelete
  6. @achie: tp mampu nk bc english kn? kire hebat la tue, hehe.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.