Sunday 19 February 2012

SAYA SUKA BLOGWALKING SEBAB.......

Salam n hye everyone~!!




I've been tagged by naniey to join this segment. It's organised by Ayesha Ramlee. The segment has no confirm deadline yet, so you can still join now if you want, juz click on the banner.


Why I like blogwalking? Let me list them all out, OK? >_<


* coz I can make new blogger frens


* coz I can visit blogs that I haven't been to before


* coz I simply luv BW (blogwalking), hihi~...


I usually blogwalk to the blogs that are listed in my blog list, to those who have commented at my blog and to those who have left a trail at my shoutbox. And sometimes, I blogwalk to new blogs, via blogs of other bloggers, hihi~.. ^_^

I'm gonna tag:


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

4 comments:

  1. a'aa bw blh buat kita ada ramai kwn kan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nad suka blogwalking macam orang gila bila ada masa..tapi sekarang sibuk sikit... ada had sokmo.. T_T

    tp tuit boleh pulak..:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nabila: ur welcome dear.. ^_^

    @Ina: btul3.. sbb tue sy suke bw, hehe..

    @nad: xpe la nad, pntingkn dlu keje tue, hehe.. hoho..psl twitter tue, sy pun pelik, ngehehehe..XD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.