Tuesday 22 November 2011

Yeah~!! I have my Nuffnang back~!!

Salam n hye everyone~!!


This is great news for me.. Since I used to sign up Nuffnang using my old email, I wondered about if I could change it to my new email. So that my earnings from my old blog will not be wasted, hehe..


So I sent a ticket to Nuffnang, stating that I would like to change my email address. And hey presto, Nuffnang has done it efficiently! Hihi~..


BTW, I juz noticed that there's a new BE on my old blog. Maybe it's been there for a while..( I haven't logged into Nuffnang for a looooong time~..)

my 8th BE~..

Meanwhile my other existing BE is still there, hehe.. I guess it likes staying at my old blog. ^_^ Besides that, my earnings have increased a bit bcoz of the CPC campaigns at my old blog. 


Anyway, thanks Nuffnang. Hope you could give me a new BE or CPC campaign in this new blog...plz.. >_<


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!

10 comments:

  1. okla gitu.. so, sy klik ke tiga3 nuff nisa...

    dumex, aedes & puss in boots... :-)

    moga earning nisa mkin bertambah n mg nisa menang lg byk contest kt fb... hadiah dkt fb lg lumayan.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah nisa..

    erm,xphm be pe sume..ngeh3..

    ReplyDelete
  3. okla gitu.. so, sy klik ke tiga3 nuff nisa...

    dumex, aedes & puss in boots... :-)

    moga earning nisa mkin bertambah n mg nisa menang lg byk contest kt fb... hadiah dkt fb lg lumayan.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ina: wah..thanks dear..hihi~.. btw, ssh kot nk mnang contest ipad kat fb tue.. ade sorg tue votes die lg tggi dr sy la..huhu~..xtau la ade can nk mnang ke x..

    @yui: hehe..yui xde nuffnang kn? yui gune google adsense kn?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratez dear..

    Hope will get more BE from Nuffnang :)


    BTW TQ dear support me with your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo yeke.. xpa nisa... yakin blh... awk suh org ramai lg vote awk.. dia kira like plg byk ek?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @MJ: ok, sure.. ^_^ hehe..

    @Ina: ha'ah..kire plg byk like.. huhu~.. xtau la ade can ke x nie..

    @Jaa: thanks dear..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Denaihati: wah, thanks dtg singgah blog kecik sy nie.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.