Thursday 8 December 2011

Knee deep with assignments~... "-_-

Salam n hye everyone~!!


I'm truly sori if I haven't been visiting your blog much. I am totally in big trouble. Wanna know why?

Coz I'm a pure procrastinator. I like to leave my assignments & then realise that they're due in 1-2 weeks more! Tell you the truth, I wasn't like this before. I guess it's bcoz I'm in my final year, that's why I'm sooooo lazy. Huhu~.. T_T


So now, I'm trying to finish all of my assignments this week & next week, coz there's only 2 weeks left before this sem ends.


To top it all, I've gotta attend a 3-day seminar-cum-workshop about career & soft skills. Every final year students HAVE to attend it, or else, we won't be able to graduate, huhu~.. It started on Tuesday & will end today (yeay!!)


So this afternoon will be the last session of the workshop. (yippee!!!) That's why I haven't been updating & blogwalking much. I haven't opened my Facebook for 2 days (excluding today lah..)

I really appreciate those who come by my blog. Juz leave a link so that I could visit you back, OK? Till then, toodles!


Thanks for reading & happy blogging~!!
 

9 comments:

  1. @yui: yup...huhu~...

    @azlini: thanks for the support, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lama Nisa' menyepi.. takpe, dulukan mana yang penting. Good luck dalam study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck dear... 2 minggu je lagi.. lps tu blh rest smntara tunggu next sem.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. semoga berjaya dimana mana. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah bestnya nisa dah nak habis.. saya ni lambat lagi la jawabnya..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. dah final tu,semoga berjaya ye..

    #teringin nak belajar lagi..hehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Kak Nida: alamak akak, sori la lame xjenguk blog akak.. sy makin busyla now, huhu~..

    @Ina: klas mmg akn abisdlm mase 2 mggu lg, tp pastue ade exam lak..br la leh rest jap..hehe.. >_<

    @Yana: thanks dear..

    @Karimah: xpe, lmbat ke cpat, asalkn ilmu ade di dada & kite dpt abiskn study ngan cemerlang..btul x?

    @Achie: thanks ye.. hehe.. nk study lg? leh je,xde sape yg halang.. XP

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments~.. O(≧▽≦)O
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~..

 
Template Designed by Farahin | © All Rights Reserved.